Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Peer-to-peer SIP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Peer-to-peer SIP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Peer-to-peer SIP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Peer-to-peer SIP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Peer-to-peer SIP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- Is Peer-to-peer SIP linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Peer-to-peer SIP work? How is the team addressing them?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Peer-to-peer SIP? In other words, what are the risks, if Peer-to-peer SIP does not deliver successfully?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Peer-to-peer SIP book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Peer-to-peer SIP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Peer-to-peer SIP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Peer-to-peer SIP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Peer-to-peer SIP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Peer-to-peer SIP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Peer-to-peer SIP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Peer-to-peer SIP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Peer-to-peer SIP project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as Peer-to-peer SIP project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the Peer-to-peer SIP project?
- Risk Management Plan: How can the process be made more effective or less cumbersome (process improvements)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience – the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the Peer-to-peer SIP project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Peer-to-peer SIP project?
Step-by-step and complete Peer-to-peer SIP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Peer-to-peer SIP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Peer-to-peer SIP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Peer-to-peer SIP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Peer-to-peer SIP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Peer-to-peer SIP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Peer-to-peer SIP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Peer-to-peer SIP project with this in-depth Peer-to-peer SIP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Peer-to-peer SIP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Peer-to-peer SIP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Peer-to-peer SIP investments work better.
This Peer-to-peer SIP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.