Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical People skills Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any People skills related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated People skills specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the People skills Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which People skills improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the People skills team, People skills itself?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective People skills leader?
- Why are People skills skills important?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- How do we know that any People skills analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the People skills book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your People skills self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the People skills Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which People skills areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough People skills Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage People skills projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step People skills Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 People skills project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent People skills project management strategy been established?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the People skills project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are leadership responsibilities shared among team members (versus a single leader)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the team’s goals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are People skills project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the People skills project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent People skills project management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete People skills Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 People skills project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 People skills project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 People skills project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 People skills project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 People skills project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 People skills project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any People skills project with this in-depth People skills Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose People skills projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in People skills and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make People skills investments work better.
This People skills All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.