Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Perforce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Perforce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Perforce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Perforce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Perforce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- How do we Lead with Perforce in Mind?
- Do those selected for the Perforce team have a good general understanding of what Perforce is all about?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- To what extent does management recognize Perforce as a tool to increase the results?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Perforce that make it risky?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Perforce book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Perforce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Perforce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Perforce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Perforce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Perforce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Perforce Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Perforce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Are the Perforce project Issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Perforce projects utilized in this Perforce project?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet all obligations relating to funds secured from grants, loans and sponsors?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its advisory services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Perforce projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does the organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an Internet search on earning PMP certification. Be sure to search for Yahoo Groups related to this topic. What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research programs are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Perforce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Perforce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Perforce project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Perforce project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Perforce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Perforce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Perforce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Perforce project with this in-depth Perforce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Perforce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Perforce and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Perforce investments work better.
This Perforce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.