Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance-based logistics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance-based logistics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance-based logistics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance-based logistics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 899 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance-based logistics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 899 standard requirements:
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Performance-based logistics process?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What are the key elements of your Performance-based logistics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Think about the functions involved in your Performance-based logistics project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Who controls the risk?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Performance-based logistics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Is Performance-based logistics currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance-based logistics book in PDF containing 899 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Performance-based logistics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance-based logistics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance-based logistics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance-based logistics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance-based logistics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance-based logistics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Performance-based logistics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Who managed most of the communication within the Performance-based logistics project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented Performance-based logistics project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- WBS Dictionary: Appropriate work authorization documents which subdivide the contractual effort and responsibilities, within functional organizations?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Performance-based logistics project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Risk Management Plan: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Performance-based logistics project?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Scope Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Quality Audit: Does everyone know what they are supposed to be doing, how and why?
Step-by-step and complete Performance-based logistics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance-based logistics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance-based logistics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance-based logistics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance-based logistics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance-based logistics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance-based logistics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance-based logistics project with this in-depth Performance-based logistics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance-based logistics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance-based logistics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance-based logistics investments work better.
This Performance-based logistics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.