Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance improvement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance improvement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance improvement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance improvement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance improvement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- What are the key elements of your Performance improvement performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Performance improvement services/products?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Performance improvement into the services that we provide?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Performance improvement improvements?
- What are the principal mechanisms likely to bring about performance improvements?
- How much of a performance improvement does an individual redesign heuristic realize?
- When Does the ISO 9000 Quality Assurance Standard Lead to Performance Improvement?
- Why is a particular practice linked to performance improvement what is the logic?
- When does ISO 9000 quality assurance standard lead to performance improvements?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance improvement book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Performance improvement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance improvement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance improvement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance improvement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance improvement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance improvement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Performance improvement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology Performance improvement projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Performance improvement project leaders committed to this Performance improvement project full time?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Performance improvement project produced meet your needs?
- Procurement Audit: Were no tenders presented after the time limit accepted?
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Performance improvement project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to the State?
- Procurement Audit: Was the payment made to the supplier/ contractor within the time frames indicated in the contracts?
- Activity List: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
Step-by-step and complete Performance improvement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance improvement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance improvement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance improvement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance improvement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance improvement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance improvement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance improvement project with this in-depth Performance improvement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance improvement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance improvement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance improvement investments work better.
This Performance improvement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.