Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance indicator Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance indicator related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance indicator specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance indicator Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance indicator improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Do you have Adequate performance indicators e.g., is the measure a good indicator of how well the subprocess is performing relative to the objectives of interest?
- Does your organization utilise a set of key risk or performance indicators (KRIs or KPIs) to monitor and control its operational vulnerabilities and performance?
- What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
- Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI – Key Performance Indicators) – did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
- What are your environmental management objectives, targets, and milestones, including any key performance indicators you use to assess performance?
- If quality is such an important component of customer value, then how should you define quality so that it reflects the concept of customer value?
- Does the system you use provide interactive dashboards to offer business users key performance indicators in a highly graphical visual interface?
- Do key performance indicators (kpis) enable the organization to assess how service delivery impacts on men and women from different backgrounds?
- Do you provide realtime graphical views of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics, and other performance measures on the home page/portal?
- What are the ongoing metrics and key performance indicators that you are using to monitor compliance with established policies and controls?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance indicator book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Performance indicator self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance indicator Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance indicator areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance indicator Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance indicator projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance indicator Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Performance indicator project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Performance indicator project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Performance indicator project schedule available for all Performance indicator project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing our organizations development?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network provide individuals with the information they require?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Risk Audit: Do all coaches/instructors/leaders have appropriate and current accreditation?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Performance indicator project scope?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do people have the competencies to meet the strategic objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Performance indicator Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance indicator project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance indicator project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance indicator project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance indicator project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance indicator project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance indicator project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance indicator project with this in-depth Performance indicator Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance indicator projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance indicator and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance indicator investments work better.
This Performance indicator All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.