Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance metrics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance metrics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance metrics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance metrics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance metrics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
- Are statistical performance metrics routinely monitored to ensure that the process is performed correctly?
- Do you have measurement systems that will provide the performance metrics you need for your new program?
- Have you defined IT risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported?
- Does the system administrator have access to key system performance metrics?
- Do you share supplier performance metrics with your suppliers?
- Are security-performance metrics instituted, evaluated, and reported?
- What performance metrics do you use to select computer equipment?
- Do you share supplier performance metrics with your suppliers?
- How are you selecting the right performance metrics?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance metrics book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Performance metrics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance metrics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance metrics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance metrics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance metrics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance metrics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Performance metrics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Performance metrics project leaders committed to this Performance metrics project full time?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between individuals within the organization?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Project Schedule: Have all Performance metrics project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Performance metrics project schedule?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
Step-by-step and complete Performance metrics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance metrics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance metrics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance metrics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance metrics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance metrics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance metrics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance metrics project with this in-depth Performance metrics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance metrics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance metrics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance metrics investments work better.
This Performance metrics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: