Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance prediction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance prediction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance prediction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance prediction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance prediction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- How does the Performance prediction manager ensure against scope creep?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- What to measure and why?
- How can you negotiate Performance prediction successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- When is/was the Performance prediction start date?
- Do Performance prediction rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What are the known security controls?
- How do you manage and improve your Performance prediction work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance prediction book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Performance prediction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance prediction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance prediction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance prediction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance prediction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance prediction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Performance prediction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the Performance prediction project be complete by a specified date?
- Activity Attributes: Does the organization of the data change its meaning?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this Performance prediction project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (Performance prediction project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Performance prediction project?
- Quality Audit: Is the process of self review, learning and improvement endemic throughout the organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
Step-by-step and complete Performance prediction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance prediction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance prediction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance prediction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance prediction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance prediction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance prediction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance prediction project with this in-depth Performance prediction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance prediction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance prediction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance prediction investments work better.
This Performance prediction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.