Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance surface Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance surface related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance surface specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance surface Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance surface improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- How to measure variability?
- Why is Performance surface important for you now?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Performance surface services/products?
- How is progress measured?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Performance surface will circumvent those obstacles?
- What is the Performance surface sustainability risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance surface book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Performance surface self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance surface Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance surface areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance surface Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance surface projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance surface Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Performance surface project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Performance surface project based on this experience?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research programs are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Performance surface project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Performance surface projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Performance surface project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Performance surface project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
Step-by-step and complete Performance surface Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance surface project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance surface project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance surface project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance surface project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance surface project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance surface project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance surface project with this in-depth Performance surface Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance surface projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance surface and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance surface investments work better.
This Performance surface All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.