Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Person-centered care Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Person-centered care related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Person-centered care specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Person-centered care Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 747 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Person-centered care improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 747 standard requirements:
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Person-centered care? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Is there a Person-centered care Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Think of your Person-centered care project. what are the main functions?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Are there Person-centered care Models?
- How will you know that the Person-centered care project has been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Person-centered care book in PDF containing 747 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Person-centered care self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Person-centered care Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Person-centered care areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Person-centered care Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Person-centered care projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Person-centered care Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Person-centered care project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Variance Analysis: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Person-centered care project?
- Team Directory: Does a Person-centered care project team directory list all resources assigned to the Person-centered care project?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything I need to worry about?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Person-centered care project Manager qualified and experienced in Person-centered care project Management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Can your organization rate by exception and assume that most employees are performing at an acceptable level?
- Closing Process Group: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
Step-by-step and complete Person-centered care Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Person-centered care project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Person-centered care project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Person-centered care project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Person-centered care project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Person-centered care project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Person-centered care project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Person-centered care project with this in-depth Person-centered care Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Person-centered care projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Person-centered care and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Person-centered care investments work better.
This Person-centered care All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.