Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Personal and Social Education Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Personal and Social Education related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Personal and Social Education specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Personal and Social Education Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Personal and Social Education improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Personal and Social Education processes?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- The approach of traditional Personal and Social Education works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Personal and Social Education leaders?
- How do you use Personal and Social Education data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Personal and Social Education move?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Personal and Social Education book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Personal and Social Education self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Personal and Social Education Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Personal and Social Education areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Personal and Social Education Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Personal and Social Education projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Personal and Social Education Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Personal and Social Education project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there a general policy on approval of purchases?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Personal and Social Education project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the Personal and Social Education project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Risk Audit: When your organization is entering into a major contract, does it seek legal advice?
- Planning Process Group: Have more efficient (sensitive) and appropriate measures been adopted to respond to the political and socio-cultural problems identified?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the Personal and Social Education project can be completed in 47 weeks?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Personal and Social Education project?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Personal and Social Education project management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete Personal and Social Education Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Personal and Social Education project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Personal and Social Education project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Personal and Social Education project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Personal and Social Education project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Personal and Social Education project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Personal and Social Education project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Personal and Social Education project with this in-depth Personal and Social Education Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Personal and Social Education projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Personal and Social Education and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Personal and Social Education investments work better.
This Personal and Social Education All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: