Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Personal branding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Personal branding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Personal branding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Personal branding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Personal branding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- How do controls support value?
- Do the Personal branding decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- How are the Personal branding’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- How can skill-level changes improve Personal branding?
- Is Personal branding linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Who will use it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Personal branding book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Personal branding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Personal branding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Personal branding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Personal branding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Personal branding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Personal branding Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Personal branding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Personal branding project?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What advantages do the organizations stakeholders have?
- Team Operating Agreement: Methodologies: How will key team processes be implemented, such as training, research, work deliverable production, review and approval processes, knowledge management, and meeting procedures?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Personal branding project Reports?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Personal branding project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone Personal branding project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete Personal branding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Personal branding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Personal branding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Personal branding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Personal branding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Personal branding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Personal branding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Personal branding project with this in-depth Personal branding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Personal branding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Personal branding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Personal branding investments work better.
This Personal branding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.