Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Personal branding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Personal branding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Personal branding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Personal branding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Personal branding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a Personal branding Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Personal branding strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Personal branding values?
- How to Secure Personal branding?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Personal branding book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Personal branding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Personal branding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Personal branding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Personal branding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Personal branding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Personal branding Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Personal branding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Personal branding projects?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Personal branding project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Project Charter: Personal branding project Background: What is the primary motivation for this Personal branding project?
- Quality Management Plan: What procedures are used to determine if you use, and the number of split, replicate or duplicate samples taken at a site?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: How well was task order work performed?
Step-by-step and complete Personal branding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Personal branding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Personal branding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Personal branding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Personal branding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Personal branding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Personal branding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Personal branding project with this in-depth Personal branding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Personal branding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Personal branding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Personal branding investments work better.
This Personal branding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.