Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Personal knowledge management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Personal knowledge management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Personal knowledge management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Personal knowledge management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Personal knowledge management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Personal knowledge management will help you build influence, improve Personal knowledge management, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Who sets the Personal knowledge management standards?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Where can we break convention?
- How likely is the current Personal knowledge management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Who is On the Team?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Personal knowledge management book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Personal knowledge management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Personal knowledge management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Personal knowledge management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Personal knowledge management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Personal knowledge management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Personal knowledge management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Personal knowledge management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the Personal knowledge management project managers’ level of commitment and professionalism?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Personal knowledge management project?
- Quality Audit: Can the organization demonstrate exactly how and why results were achieved?
- Team Performance Assessment: Which situations call for a more extreme type of adaptiveness in which team members actually re-define their roles?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Personal knowledge management project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask participants to close their laptops and place their mobile devices on silent on the table while the meeting is in progress?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Personal knowledge management project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
Step-by-step and complete Personal knowledge management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Personal knowledge management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Personal knowledge management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Personal knowledge management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Personal knowledge management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Personal knowledge management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Personal knowledge management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Personal knowledge management project with this in-depth Personal knowledge management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Personal knowledge management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Personal knowledge management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Personal knowledge management investments work better.
This Personal knowledge management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.