Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Petroleum product Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Petroleum product related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Petroleum product specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Petroleum product Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Petroleum product improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- When is/was the Petroleum product start date?
- How do we Improve Petroleum product service perception, and satisfaction?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Petroleum product?
- What are measures?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Petroleum product effort?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- Were the planned controls working?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Petroleum product project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Petroleum product book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Petroleum product self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Petroleum product Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Petroleum product areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Petroleum product Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Petroleum product projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Petroleum product Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Petroleum product project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the process for purchases that arent acceptable (eg damaged goods)?
- Procurement Audit: Are internal control mechanisms performed before payments?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Petroleum product project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is necessary regarding electronic communications?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Petroleum product project via agreements?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Petroleum product project?
- Team Operating Agreement: What types of accommodations will be formulated and put in place for sustaining the team?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of the organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you use diagramming techniques to show cause and effect?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Petroleum product project?
Step-by-step and complete Petroleum product Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Petroleum product project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Petroleum product project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Petroleum product project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Petroleum product project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Petroleum product project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Petroleum product project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Petroleum product project with this in-depth Petroleum product Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Petroleum product projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Petroleum product and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Petroleum product investments work better.
This Petroleum product All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.