Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Petroleum technician Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Petroleum technician related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Petroleum technician specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Petroleum technician Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 656 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Petroleum technician improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 656 standard requirements:
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- What are the long-term Petroleum technician goals?
- Is Petroleum technician Required?
- What is Effective Petroleum technician?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Petroleum technician values?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- How does the Petroleum technician manager ensure against scope creep?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Petroleum technician book in PDF containing 656 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Petroleum technician self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Petroleum technician Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Petroleum technician areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Petroleum technician Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Petroleum technician projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Petroleum technician Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Petroleum technician project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- WBS Dictionary: Is undistributed budget limited to contract effort which cannot yet be planned to CWBS elements at or below the level specified for reporting to the Government?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Change Request: What type of changes does change control take into account?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Petroleum technician project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Petroleum technician project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Petroleum technician project in the first place?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Petroleum technician project that were not in the plan?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
Step-by-step and complete Petroleum technician Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Petroleum technician project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Petroleum technician project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Petroleum technician project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Petroleum technician project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Petroleum technician project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Petroleum technician project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Petroleum technician project with this in-depth Petroleum technician Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Petroleum technician projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Petroleum technician and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Petroleum technician investments work better.
This Petroleum technician All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.