Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Petroleum technician Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Petroleum technician related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Petroleum technician specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Petroleum technician Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 656 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Petroleum technician improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 656 standard requirements:
- What are the disruptive Petroleum technician technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Who are the Petroleum technician improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- What business benefits will Petroleum technician goals deliver if achieved?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Petroleum technician agendas for the next 3 years?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- How do we Improve Petroleum technician service perception, and satisfaction?
- What needs improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Petroleum technician book in PDF containing 656 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Petroleum technician self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Petroleum technician Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Petroleum technician areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Petroleum technician Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Petroleum technician projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Petroleum technician Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Petroleum technician project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Procurement Audit: What are the required standards of quality assurance or environmental management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Petroleum technician project leaders committed to this Petroleum technician project full time?
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
- Scope Management Plan: Has allowance been made for vacations, holidays, training (learning time for each team member), staff promotions & staff turnovers?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Petroleum technician project?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Cost Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the Petroleum technician project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
Step-by-step and complete Petroleum technician Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Petroleum technician project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Petroleum technician project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Petroleum technician project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Petroleum technician project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Petroleum technician project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Petroleum technician project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Petroleum technician project with this in-depth Petroleum technician Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Petroleum technician projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Petroleum technician and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Petroleum technician investments work better.
This Petroleum technician All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.