Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pharmacy Technician Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pharmacy Technician related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pharmacy Technician specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pharmacy Technician Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pharmacy Technician improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- Has a licensed pharmacist or registered pharmacy technician with expertise in pharmacy technician practice been involved in the planning and instruction?
- Are program participants given an opportunity to evaluate learning experiences, instructional methods, facilities and resources used?
- Has the organization established a maintenance system of record-keeping which provides for storage of program information?
- Have you established a maintenance system of record-keeping which provides for storage of program information?
- How can each potential complication be prevented and improve communication among the healthcare team?
- Does your pharmacy have any unique services and what role do you have with such services?
- How should each potential complication be resolved to maximum Customer Service?
- What patient specific information will you need to have to resolve the nurses concerns?
- What procedures should be put into place or reevaluated to prevent future incidences?
- What patient specific information will you need to have to process the prescription?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pharmacy Technician book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Pharmacy Technician self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pharmacy Technician Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pharmacy Technician areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pharmacy Technician Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pharmacy Technician projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pharmacy Technician Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Pharmacy Technician project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the process for purchases that arent acceptable (eg damaged goods)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the tasks requirements reflected in the flow and storage of information?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Pharmacy Technician project with this technology?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Pharmacy Technician project schedule?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is the anticipated procedure (recruitment, solicitation of volunteers, or assignment) for selecting team members?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Pharmacy Technician project scheduling & tracking?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this Pharmacy Technician project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Pharmacy Technician project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Pharmacy Technician Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pharmacy Technician project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pharmacy Technician project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pharmacy Technician project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pharmacy Technician project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pharmacy Technician project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pharmacy Technician project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pharmacy Technician project with this in-depth Pharmacy Technician Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pharmacy Technician projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pharmacy Technician and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pharmacy Technician investments work better.
This Pharmacy Technician All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.