Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Phase-gate process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Phase-gate process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Phase-gate process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Phase-gate process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Phase-gate process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Phase-gate process models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Think about the people you identified for your Phase-gate process project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Who sets the Phase-gate process standards?
- Do the Phase-gate process decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What should be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Phase-gate process book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Phase-gate process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Phase-gate process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Phase-gate process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Phase-gate process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Phase-gate process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Phase-gate process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Phase-gate process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Phase-gate process project complies with relevant legislation?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Phase-gate process projects, systems, Vendors and the organization’s work effort?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Phase-gate process projects should be selected when compared with other Phase-gate process projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its public relations and marketing systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Quality Audit: How do you know what, specifically, is required of you in your work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does the team have access to and ability to use data analysis tools?
Step-by-step and complete Phase-gate process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Phase-gate process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Phase-gate process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Phase-gate process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Phase-gate process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Phase-gate process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Phase-gate process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Phase-gate process project with this in-depth Phase-gate process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Phase-gate process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Phase-gate process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Phase-gate process investments work better.
This Phase-gate process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.