Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Phase-gate process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Phase-gate process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Phase-gate process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Phase-gate process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Phase-gate process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- What are the disruptive Phase-gate process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What defines Best in Class?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Phase-gate process strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- How do we know that any Phase-gate process analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What about Phase-gate process Analysis of results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Phase-gate process book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Phase-gate process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Phase-gate process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Phase-gate process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Phase-gate process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Phase-gate process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Phase-gate process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Phase-gate process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What procedures are followed when a contractor requires access to classified information or a significant quantity of special material/information?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have a plan to document consensus results including disposition of any disagreement by individual evaluators?
- Quality Audit: If the organization thinks it is doing something well, can it prove this?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this Phase-gate process project in xx weeks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Phase-gate process project management time and change request analysis time?
- Project Portfolio management: If the PMO does not properly balance the portfolio of Phase-gate process projects, who will?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Phase-gate process project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you decide what information needs to be recorded?
- Project Management Plan: If the Phase-gate process project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity rely on a common set of tools to carry it out?
Step-by-step and complete Phase-gate process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Phase-gate process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Phase-gate process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Phase-gate process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Phase-gate process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Phase-gate process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Phase-gate process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Phase-gate process project with this in-depth Phase-gate process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Phase-gate process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Phase-gate process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Phase-gate process investments work better.
This Phase-gate process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.