Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Phase transition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Phase transition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Phase transition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Phase transition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Phase transition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Do we have past Phase transition Successes?
- What situation(s) led to this Phase transition Self Assessment?
- What are the barriers to increased Phase transition production?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What measurements are being captured?
- When is/was the Phase transition start date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Phase transition book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Phase transition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Phase transition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Phase transition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Phase transition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Phase transition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Phase transition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Phase transition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Preventative actions – planned actions to reduce the likelihood a risk will occur and/or reduce the seriousness should it occur. What should you do now?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your team members rely on the expertise of other members to complete tasks?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s Phase transition projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can organizations use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Executing Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Phase transition projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Phase transition project Team cease upon the delivery of the Phase transition projects outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Phase transition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Phase transition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Phase transition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Phase transition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Phase transition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Phase transition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Phase transition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Phase transition project with this in-depth Phase transition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Phase transition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Phase transition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Phase transition investments work better.
This Phase transition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.