Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Phasor Measurement Units Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Phasor Measurement Units related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Phasor Measurement Units specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Phasor Measurement Units Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Phasor Measurement Units improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Phasor Measurement Units ?
- How important is Phasor Measurement Units to the user organizations mission?
- Do we monitor the Phasor Measurement Units decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- What are the challenges?
- What are the long-term Phasor Measurement Units goals?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Which Phasor Measurement Units goals are the most important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Phasor Measurement Units book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Phasor Measurement Units self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Phasor Measurement Units Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Phasor Measurement Units areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Phasor Measurement Units Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Phasor Measurement Units projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Phasor Measurement Units Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Phasor Measurement Units project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the Phasor Measurement Units project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the Phasor Measurement Units project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Phasor Measurement Units project manager?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Quality Audit: Does everyone know what they are supposed to be doing, how and why?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Phasor Measurement Units projects educators?
- Risk Audit: Do you have proper induction processes for all new paid staff and volunteers who have a specific role and responsibility?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Closing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Phasor Measurement Units Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Phasor Measurement Units project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Phasor Measurement Units project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Phasor Measurement Units project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Phasor Measurement Units project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Phasor Measurement Units project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Phasor Measurement Units project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Phasor Measurement Units project with this in-depth Phasor Measurement Units Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Phasor Measurement Units projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Phasor Measurement Units and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Phasor Measurement Units investments work better.
This Phasor Measurement Units All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.