Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Philosophy of technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Philosophy of technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Philosophy of technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Philosophy of technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Philosophy of technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Philosophy of technology leaders?
- What information do users need?
- Were the planned controls working?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Philosophy of technology ?
- Is the impact that Philosophy of technology has shown?
- Does Philosophy of technology appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Philosophy of technology book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Philosophy of technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Philosophy of technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Philosophy of technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Philosophy of technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Philosophy of technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Philosophy of technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Philosophy of technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the Philosophy of technology project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members understand and articulate the same purpose without relying on ambiguous abstractions?
- Risk Audit: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Philosophy of technology project and Excel to assist in Philosophy of technology project risk management?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for accurate cost accumulation and assignment to control accounts in a manner consistent with the budgets using recognized acceptable costing techniques?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Change Request: Which requirements attributes affect the risk to reliability the most?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Philosophy of technology project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Philosophy of technology project stage?
Step-by-step and complete Philosophy of technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Philosophy of technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Philosophy of technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Philosophy of technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Philosophy of technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Philosophy of technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Philosophy of technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Philosophy of technology project with this in-depth Philosophy of technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Philosophy of technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Philosophy of technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Philosophy of technology investments work better.
This Philosophy of technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.