Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Philosophy of technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Philosophy of technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Philosophy of technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Philosophy of technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Philosophy of technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Does Philosophy of technology analysis show the relationships among important Philosophy of technology factors?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Philosophy of technology Management?
- Is Philosophy of technology Required?
- Who is going to care?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Philosophy of technology Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Philosophy of technology book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Philosophy of technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Philosophy of technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Philosophy of technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Philosophy of technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Philosophy of technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Philosophy of technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Philosophy of technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: In which Philosophy of technology project management process group is the detailed Philosophy of technology project budget created?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any external or superior pressure to reach a specific result?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Philosophy of technology project manager must do to finalize Philosophy of technology project close-out?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Philosophy of technology project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the activity durations realistic and at an appropriate level of detail for effective management?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
Step-by-step and complete Philosophy of technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Philosophy of technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Philosophy of technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Philosophy of technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Philosophy of technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Philosophy of technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Philosophy of technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Philosophy of technology project with this in-depth Philosophy of technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Philosophy of technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Philosophy of technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Philosophy of technology investments work better.
This Philosophy of technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.