Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Phishing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Phishing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Phishing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Phishing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Phishing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Does your company provide resources to improve end-user awareness of phishing, malware, indicators of compromise, and procedures in the event of a potential breach?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- How can you measure Phishing in a systematic way?
- How to Handle Email Spoofing / Phishing?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Were the planned controls in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Phishing book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Phishing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Phishing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Phishing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Phishing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Phishing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Phishing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Phishing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which Phishing project Management Knowledge Area is Least Mature?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Phishing project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Phishing project?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Phishing project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can additional resources be added to subsequent tasks to reduce the durations of those tasks?
Step-by-step and complete Phishing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Phishing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Phishing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Phishing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Phishing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Phishing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Phishing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Phishing project with this in-depth Phishing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Phishing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Phishing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Phishing investments work better.
This Phishing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.