Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PHProjekt Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PHProjekt related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PHProjekt specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PHProjekt Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PHProjekt improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting PHProjekt with what users do day-to-day?
- In a project to restructure PHProjekt outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- What are the expected benefits of PHProjekt to the stakeholder?
- Think about the functions involved in your PHProjekt project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- How can the value of PHProjekt be defined?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PHProjekt book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PHProjekt self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PHProjekt Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PHProjekt areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PHProjekt Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PHProjekt projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PHProjekt Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PHProjekt project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many more potential communications channels were introduced by the discovery of the new stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the common sources of risk on information technology PHProjekt projects and suggestions for managing them. Which suggestions do you find most useful?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the PHProjekt project conveyed?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the PHProjekt project scope statement?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Procurement Audit: Are trial balances taken weekly for general ledgers for all funds?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is it safe to say you can handle more work or that some tasks you re supposed to do arent worth doing?
- Risk Management Plan: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the PHProjekt project?
Step-by-step and complete PHProjekt Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PHProjekt project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PHProjekt project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PHProjekt project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PHProjekt project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PHProjekt project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PHProjekt project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PHProjekt project with this in-depth PHProjekt Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PHProjekt projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PHProjekt and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PHProjekt investments work better.
This PHProjekt All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.