Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PHProjekt Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PHProjekt related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PHProjekt specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PHProjekt Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PHProjekt improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of PHProjekt? If so, when did it change and why?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Does PHProjekt analysis show the relationships among important PHProjekt factors?
- Is there a standardized process?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- What are our PHProjekt Processes?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- What is an unallowable cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PHProjekt book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PHProjekt self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PHProjekt Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PHProjekt areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PHProjekt Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PHProjekt projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PHProjekt Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PHProjekt project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the PHProjekt project?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the PHProjekt project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a PHProjekt project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on PHProjekt projects?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system provide for the identification of work progress against technical and other milestones, and also provide for forecasts of completion dates of scheduled work?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for Developing Soft Skills at your organization?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
Step-by-step and complete PHProjekt Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PHProjekt project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PHProjekt project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PHProjekt project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PHProjekt project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PHProjekt project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PHProjekt project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PHProjekt project with this in-depth PHProjekt Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PHProjekt projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PHProjekt and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PHProjekt investments work better.
This PHProjekt All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.