Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PIC microcontroller Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PIC microcontroller related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PIC microcontroller specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PIC microcontroller Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PIC microcontroller improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can the value of PIC microcontroller be defined?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- What is the risk?
- What would happen if PIC microcontroller weren’t done?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Why Measure?
- How do we Lead with PIC microcontroller in Mind?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations PIC microcontroller values?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PIC microcontroller book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PIC microcontroller self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PIC microcontroller Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PIC microcontroller areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PIC microcontroller Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PIC microcontroller projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PIC microcontroller Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PIC microcontroller project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to customer satisfaction/ dissatisfaction and product/service performance?
- Team Operating Agreement: Communication Protocols: How will the team communicate?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved PIC microcontroller project stakeholders and work groups committed to the PIC microcontroller project?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Procurement Audit: Is authorization required to make changes to the purchase order file?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in PIC microcontroller project time management?
- Executing Process Group: What PIC microcontroller projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the PIC microcontroller project?
Step-by-step and complete PIC microcontroller Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PIC microcontroller project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PIC microcontroller project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PIC microcontroller project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PIC microcontroller project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PIC microcontroller project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PIC microcontroller project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PIC microcontroller project with this in-depth PIC microcontroller Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PIC microcontroller projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PIC microcontroller and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PIC microcontroller investments work better.
This PIC microcontroller All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.