Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Piece work Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Piece work related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Piece work specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Piece work Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 797 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Piece work improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 797 standard requirements:
- Consider your own Piece work project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Piece work does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Piece work strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Piece work leaders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Piece work book in PDF containing 797 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Piece work self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Piece work Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Piece work areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Piece work Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Piece work projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Piece work Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Piece work project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How was the determination made for which training platforms would be used (i.e., media selection)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Quality Audit: Will the evidence likely be sufficient and appropriate?
- Procurement Audit: Are review meetings organized during contract execution and do they meet demand?
- Procurement Audit: Is procurement execution duly monitored and documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Will your organizations estimating methodology be used and followed?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Lessons Learned: Who had fiscal authority to manage the funding for the Piece work project, did that work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Piece work project management. What Piece work project was the first to use modern Piece work project management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Piece work projects?
Step-by-step and complete Piece work Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Piece work project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Piece work project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Piece work project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Piece work project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Piece work project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Piece work project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Piece work project with this in-depth Piece work Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Piece work projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Piece work and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Piece work investments work better.
This Piece work All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.