Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pinch analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pinch analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pinch analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pinch analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 743 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pinch analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 743 standard requirements:
- A key economic question is how much does reduced commodities cost per unit mass with decreasing temperature offset accompanying loss of product production?
- Why is Life Cycle Thinking (LCT) important when setting targets for improving energy efficiency?
- What do you need to know, how do you get this information and how long does it take to get it?
- How can an assessment team ensure analytical consistency across many different sectors?
- What changes can be made to increase the energy efficiency without incurring any cost?
- How do you document the outcomes from any investigation and improvement you undertake?
- Are the chilled water distribution pipes adequately insulated to reduce waste energy?
- Logistics management: how can activities be reorganized to reduce transport use?
- Can a material that doesnt need drying be used to eliminate drying completely?
- Can you replace high-grade energy (electricity) with low-grade energy (heat)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pinch analysis book in PDF containing 743 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Pinch analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pinch analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pinch analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pinch analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pinch analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pinch analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Pinch analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Pinch analysis project scheduling & tracking?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Quality Audit: Are the intentions consistent with external obligations (such as applicable laws)?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Pinch analysis project risks at various Pinch analysis project stages?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the Pinch analysis project sponsor be involved in preliminary schedule reviews?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the quality, reliability, and user-friendliness of its hardware and software?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Pinch analysis project management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete Pinch analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pinch analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pinch analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pinch analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pinch analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pinch analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pinch analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pinch analysis project with this in-depth Pinch analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pinch analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pinch analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pinch analysis investments work better.
This Pinch analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.