Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pivotal Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pivotal Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pivotal Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pivotal Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pivotal Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- How can we improve performance?
- How will you measure your Pivotal Software effectiveness?
- Where is it measured?
- Strategic planning -Pivotal Software relations
- What are the costs of reform?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Pivotal Software strengthening and reform actually originate?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Pivotal Software? If so, when did it change and why?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Who is going to care?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pivotal Software book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Pivotal Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pivotal Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pivotal Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pivotal Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pivotal Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pivotal Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Pivotal Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Project Schedule: Is Pivotal Software project work proceeding in accordance with the original Pivotal Software project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Is there ineffective internal communication in the procurement function/unit?
- Change Request: Describe how modifications, enhancements, defects and/or deficiencies shall be notified (e.g. Problem Reports, Change Requests etc) and managed. Detail warranty and/or maintenance periods?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization maintain a current file of vendors and vendor catalogues?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think the organization engages with the outside community?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Pivotal Software project?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Pivotal Software project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Procurement Audit: Was the dynamic purchasing system set up following the rules of open procedure?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Pivotal Software project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
Step-by-step and complete Pivotal Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pivotal Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pivotal Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pivotal Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pivotal Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pivotal Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pivotal Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pivotal Software project with this in-depth Pivotal Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pivotal Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pivotal Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pivotal Software investments work better.
This Pivotal Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.