Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PKI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PKI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PKI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PKI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PKI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
- For any workstation or server entered, have you received a completed hopkins hosted application checklist (see appendix) or equivalent certification or documentation?
- Do server configuration and management follow a build and/or configuration checklist approved by the hopkins icsc (e.g. windows server security standards)?
- For cloud storage, are all data encrypted in storage and does the cloud vendor have an agreement to preserve security and confidentiality?
- Are users of data instructed to avoid email messaging for transfer and use encrypted johns hopkins file sharing services instead?
- Do you track when individuals who are authorized to access the data leave johns hopkins yet are still authorized to access data?
- Do all enterprise and domain administrators have separate pki credentials on separate smart cards that are issued and in use?
- If PKI or symmetric keys are used to secure access to the cloud service, how are the keys managed and protected?
- Will the organizations PKI product accept digital certificates from other PKI products?
- Is the product compatible and interoperable with other PKI products/service providers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PKI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PKI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PKI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PKI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PKI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PKI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PKI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PKI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (PKI project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the PKI project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Activity Attributes: How many resources do you need to complete the work scope within a limit of X number of days?
- Project Management Plan: Development trends and opportunities. What if the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the PKI project Schedule or Budget?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this PKI project?
- Quality Management Plan: How will you know that a change is actually an improvement?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluator s write up is sufficient?
- Formal Acceptance: What features, practices, and processes proved to be strengths or weaknesses?
- Quality Audit: Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
Step-by-step and complete PKI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PKI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PKI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PKI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PKI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PKI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PKI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PKI project with this in-depth PKI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PKI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PKI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PKI investments work better.
This PKI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.