Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Plan X Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Plan X related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Plan X specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Plan X Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Plan X improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Cloud management for Plan X do we really need one?
- How to deal with Plan X Changes?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Is the impact that Plan X has shown?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Plan X improvements?
- How to Improve?
- Operational – will it work?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Plan X work? How is the team addressing them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Plan X book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Plan X self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Plan X Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Plan X areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Plan X Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Plan X projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Plan X Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Plan X project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the industrial relations prevailing in your organization?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Plan X project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Plan X project sufficiently qualified?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Plan X project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Plan X project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Plan X project management methodology?
Step-by-step and complete Plan X Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Plan X project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Plan X project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Plan X project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Plan X project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Plan X project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Plan X project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Plan X project with this in-depth Plan X Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Plan X projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Plan X and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Plan X investments work better.
This Plan X All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.