Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Planio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Planio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Planio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Planio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Planio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- In what ways are Planio vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What are our Planio Processes?
- How is progress measured?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Planio processes?
- What will be measured?
- Why is Planio important for you now?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Who Uses What?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Planio book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Planio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Planio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Planio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Planio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Planio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Planio Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Planio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently is available?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Planio project risks?
- Executing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Planio project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Planio projects success?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Planio project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Planio project?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Project Scope Statement: Has a method and process for requirement tracking been developed?
Step-by-step and complete Planio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Planio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Planio project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Planio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Planio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Planio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Planio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Planio project with this in-depth Planio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Planio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Planio and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Planio investments work better.
This Planio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.