Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Plastic SCM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Plastic SCM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Plastic SCM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Plastic SCM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Plastic SCM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Plastic SCM information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Plastic SCM?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Is the impact that Plastic SCM has shown?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Plastic SCM experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Plastic SCM?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Plastic SCM book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Plastic SCM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Plastic SCM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Plastic SCM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Plastic SCM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Plastic SCM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Plastic SCM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Plastic SCM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Plastic SCM project manager a PMP (Certified Plastic SCM project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders reviewed by someone other than the individual preparing the purchase order (reasonableness of order and vendor selection)?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Plastic SCM project sufficiently qualified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the industrial relations prevailing in your organization?
- Team Operating Agreement: What administrative supports will be put in place to support the team and the teams supervisor?
- Planning Process Group: What is the difference between the early schedule and late schedule?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of the organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Plastic SCM projects?
Step-by-step and complete Plastic SCM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Plastic SCM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Plastic SCM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Plastic SCM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Plastic SCM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Plastic SCM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Plastic SCM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Plastic SCM project with this in-depth Plastic SCM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Plastic SCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Plastic SCM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Plastic SCM investments work better.
This Plastic SCM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.