Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Platform Business Models Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Platform Business Models related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Platform Business Models specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Platform Business Models Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 785 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Platform Business Models improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 785 standard requirements:
- Have new benefits been realized?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- Who needs to know about Platform Business Models ?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Does the Platform Business Models performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- Is Platform Business Models currently on schedule according to the plan?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Are assumptions made in Platform Business Models stated explicitly?
- How can you measure Platform Business Models in a systematic way?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Platform Business Models book in PDF containing 785 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Platform Business Models self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Platform Business Models Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Platform Business Models areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Platform Business Models Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Platform Business Models projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Platform Business Models Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Platform Business Models project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Platform Business Models project team?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Platform Business Models project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did the organization head and program manager direct the organization and Platform Business Models project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the Platform Business Models project if no delays occur?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Planning Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Platform Business Models project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Risk Register: Preventative actions – planned actions to reduce the likelihood a risk will occur and/or reduce the seriousness should it occur. What should you do now?
Step-by-step and complete Platform Business Models Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Platform Business Models project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Platform Business Models project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Platform Business Models project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Platform Business Models project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Platform Business Models project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Platform Business Models project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Platform Business Models project with this in-depth Platform Business Models Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Platform Business Models projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Platform Business Models and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Platform Business Models investments work better.
This Platform Business Models All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.