Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical platform-independent Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any platform-independent related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated platform-independent specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the platform-independent Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which platform-independent improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- How do we accomplish our long range platform-independent goals?
- Think about the people you identified for your platform-independent project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- For your platform-independent project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of platform-independent’s gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the platform-independent book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your platform-independent self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the platform-independent Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which platform-independent areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough platform-independent Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage platform-independent projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step platform-independent Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 platform-independent project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Quality Metrics: How do you communicate results and findings to upper management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in platform-independent project time management?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed platform-independent project purposes different than a previously authorized platform-independent project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual platform-independent project experience rather than on independent research?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your platform-independent project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
Step-by-step and complete platform-independent Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 platform-independent project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 platform-independent project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 platform-independent project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 platform-independent project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 platform-independent project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 platform-independent project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any platform-independent project with this in-depth platform-independent Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose platform-independent projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in platform-independent and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make platform-independent investments work better.
This platform-independent All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.