Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Platforming Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Platforming related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Platforming specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Platforming Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 825 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Platforming improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 825 standard requirements:
- How do we maintain Platforming’s Integrity?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Platforming project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Platforming project lifecycle?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- What about Platforming Analysis of results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Platforming book in PDF containing 825 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Platforming self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Platforming Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Platforming areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Platforming Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Platforming projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Platforming Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Platforming project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the Platforming project manager to do?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Platforming project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its range of activities are being reviewed as rigorously and constructively as they could be?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Platforming project?
- Project Scope Statement: Is an Issue Management Process documented and filed?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the Platforming project conveyed?
- Change Management Plan: Has the target training audience been identified and nominated?
- Quality Audit: Does everyone know what they are supposed to be doing, how and why?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: How well was task order work performed?
- Quality Metrics: Subjective quality component: customer satisfaction, how do we measure it?
Step-by-step and complete Platforming Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Platforming project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Platforming project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Platforming project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Platforming project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Platforming project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Platforming project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Platforming project with this in-depth Platforming Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Platforming projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Platforming and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Platforming investments work better.
This Platforming All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.