Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Player Project Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Player Project related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Player Project specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Player Project Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Player Project improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Player Project’s gains?
- How do we go about Securing Player Project?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Player Project?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Operational – will it work?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Player Project product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Player Project book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Player Project self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Player Project Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Player Project areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Player Project Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Player Project projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Player Project Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Player Project project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Earned Value Status: Where is Evidence-based Earned Value in your organization reported?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Player Project project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Player Project project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do team members need to frequently communicate as a full group to make timely decisions?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guiding principles for developing an evaluation report?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Player Project project risks?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Player Project project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Variance Analysis: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Procurement Audit: Did the additional works introduce minor or non-substantial changes to performance, as described in the contract documents?
Step-by-step and complete Player Project Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Player Project project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Player Project project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Player Project project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Player Project project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Player Project project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Player Project project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Player Project project with this in-depth Player Project Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Player Project projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Player Project and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Player Project investments work better.
This Player Project All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.