Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Player Project Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Player Project related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Player Project specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Player Project Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Player Project improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Whats the best design framework for Player Project organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What is the purpose of Player Project in relation to the mission?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What is Effective Player Project?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Player Project?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Player Project book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Player Project self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Player Project Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Player Project areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Player Project Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Player Project projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Player Project Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Player Project project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will finally present the work or product(s) for acceptance?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Player Project project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do functionality, system outputs, performance, reliability, and maintainability requirements affect quality planning?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant – ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this Player Project project?
- Quality Management Plan: List your organizations customer contact standards that employees are expected to maintain. How are such standards measured?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Player Project project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was the Player Project project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Player Project project schedule(s)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
Step-by-step and complete Player Project Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Player Project project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Player Project project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Player Project project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Player Project project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Player Project project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Player Project project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Player Project project with this in-depth Player Project Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Player Project projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Player Project and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Player Project investments work better.
This Player Project All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.