Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PLM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PLM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PLM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PLM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PLM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How did the PLM manager receive input to the development of a PLM improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What management system can we use to leverage the PLM experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What are our needs in relation to PLM skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Can plm also be applied to the service industry?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Which factors have an impact on plm?
- What are the solutions of plm?
- Who controls PLM?
- Who controls plm?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PLM book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PLM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PLM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PLM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PLM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PLM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PLM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PLM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the PLM project management deliverables of each process group?
- Procurement Audit: Is it on a regular basis examined whether it is possible to enter into public private partnerships with private suppliers?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead standards set?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST PLM project management tool to use to determine the longest time the PLM project will take?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Performance bond should always provide what part of the contract value?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented PLM project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the PLM project with specific technology?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
Step-by-step and complete PLM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PLM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PLM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PLM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PLM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PLM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PLM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PLM project with this in-depth PLM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PLM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PLM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PLM investments work better.
This PLM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.