Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PmcTools Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PmcTools related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PmcTools specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PmcTools Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PmcTools improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to PmcTools?
- How is progress measured?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- Are there PmcTools problems defined?
- What are the business goals PmcTools is aiming to achieve?
- Has the PmcTools work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- How do your measurements capture actionable PmcTools information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What can we do to improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PmcTools book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PmcTools self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PmcTools Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PmcTools areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PmcTools Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PmcTools projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PmcTools Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PmcTools project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Quality Management Plan: How does the material compare to a regulatory threshold?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the PmcTools project documentation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procurement documents used to solicit accurate and complete proposals from prospective sellers?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Procurement Audit: Was the payment made to the supplier/ contractor within the time frames indicated in the contracts?
- Change Management Plan: How can you best frame the message so that it addresses the audiences interests?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A PmcTools project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the PmcTools project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If PmcTools project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
Step-by-step and complete PmcTools Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PmcTools project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PmcTools project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PmcTools project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PmcTools project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PmcTools project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PmcTools project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PmcTools project with this in-depth PmcTools Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PmcTools projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PmcTools and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PmcTools investments work better.
This PmcTools All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.