Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pocket (service) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pocket (service) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pocket (service) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pocket (service) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pocket (service) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Do Pocket (service) rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Pocket (service) process?
- What is Effective Pocket (service)?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Do the Pocket (service) decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are assumptions made in Pocket (service) stated explicitly?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pocket (service) book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Pocket (service) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pocket (service) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pocket (service) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pocket (service) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pocket (service) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pocket (service) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Pocket (service) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the time and resources needed to complete the Pocket (service) project be forecast?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the typical challenges Pocket (service) project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Pocket (service) project oversight?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the number one predictor of a group s productivity?
- Issue Log: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure competition and transparency?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed soluiton?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Pocket (service) projects?
Step-by-step and complete Pocket (service) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pocket (service) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pocket (service) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pocket (service) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pocket (service) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pocket (service) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pocket (service) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pocket (service) project with this in-depth Pocket (service) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pocket (service) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pocket (service) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pocket (service) investments work better.
This Pocket (service) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.