Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Political economy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Political economy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Political economy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Political economy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Political economy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What measurements are being captured?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- How do we maintain Political economy’s Integrity?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Political economy Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Consider your own Political economy project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- How do we foster innovation?
- How do we manage Political economy Knowledge Management (KM)?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Political economy book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Political economy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Political economy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Political economy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Political economy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Political economy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Political economy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Political economy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Political economy project?
- Formal Acceptance: What features, practices, and processes proved to be strengths or weaknesses?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Political economy project requirements will be reported?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in Political economy project time management?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Political economy project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member disagrees with the Job Expectations?
Step-by-step and complete Political economy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Political economy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Political economy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Political economy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Political economy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Political economy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Political economy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Political economy project with this in-depth Political economy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Political economy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Political economy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Political economy investments work better.
This Political economy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.