Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Portable data terminal Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Portable data terminal related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Portable data terminal specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Portable data terminal Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Portable data terminal improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Portable data terminal project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Portable data terminal project lifecycle?
- Is Portable data terminal Required?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- How do we go about Comparing Portable data terminal approaches/solutions?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Portable data terminal shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Portable data terminal book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Portable data terminal self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Portable data terminal Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Portable data terminal areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Portable data terminal Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Portable data terminal projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Portable data terminal Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Portable data terminal project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Portable data terminal project?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Portable data terminal project team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the probability of risk events?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Portable data terminal project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Quality Audit: Quality is about improvement and accountability. The immediate questions that arise out of that statement are: (i) improvement on what, and (ii) accountable to whom?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Portable data terminal project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Procurement Audit: Were no charges billed to interested economic operators or the parties to the system?
Step-by-step and complete Portable data terminal Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Portable data terminal project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Portable data terminal project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Portable data terminal project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Portable data terminal project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Portable data terminal project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Portable data terminal project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Portable data terminal project with this in-depth Portable data terminal Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Portable data terminal projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Portable data terminal and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Portable data terminal investments work better.
This Portable data terminal All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.