Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Portfolio company Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Portfolio company related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Portfolio company specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Portfolio company Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 837 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Portfolio company improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 837 standard requirements:
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Portfolio company?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Portfolio company brings?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Portfolio company processes?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Portfolio company improvements?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Portfolio company book in PDF containing 837 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Portfolio company self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Portfolio company Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Portfolio company areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Portfolio company Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Portfolio company projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Portfolio company Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Portfolio company project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups/audiences that will be impacted by this change?
- Decision Log: So, what is the line where eDiscovery ends and document review begins?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the Portfolio company project (or Portfolio company project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Portfolio company project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Portfolio company project?
- Executing Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Risk Register: Assume the risk event or situation happens, what would the impact be?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Alliances: With which other actors is the actor allied, how are they interconnected?
Step-by-step and complete Portfolio company Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Portfolio company project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Portfolio company project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Portfolio company project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Portfolio company project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Portfolio company project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Portfolio company project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Portfolio company project with this in-depth Portfolio company Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Portfolio company projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Portfolio company and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Portfolio company investments work better.
This Portfolio company All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.