Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Portfolio management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Portfolio management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Portfolio management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Portfolio management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 641 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Portfolio management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 641 standard requirements:
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Portfolio management?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Portfolio management activities?
- Which Portfolio management goals are the most important?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- What does your signature ensure?
- How can the value of Portfolio management be defined?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Portfolio management book in PDF containing 641 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Portfolio management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Portfolio management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Portfolio management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Portfolio management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Portfolio management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Portfolio management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Portfolio management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Process Improvement Plan: What Actions Are Needed to Address the Problems and Achieve the Goals?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Portfolio management project managers participating in the Portfolio management project know the Portfolio management projects true status first hand?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks safeguarded against theft, loss, or misuse?
- Source Selection Criteria: What procedures are followed when a contractor requires access to classified information or a significant quantity of special material/information?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Portfolio management project Manager qualified and experienced in Portfolio management project Management?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will I know when it is achieved?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
Step-by-step and complete Portfolio management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Portfolio management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Portfolio management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Portfolio management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Portfolio management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Portfolio management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Portfolio management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Portfolio management project with this in-depth Portfolio management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Portfolio management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Portfolio management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Portfolio management investments work better.
This Portfolio management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.