Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Positioning technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Positioning technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Positioning technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Positioning technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Positioning technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- In what ways are Positioning technology vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Do those selected for the Positioning technology team have a good general understanding of what Positioning technology is all about?
- How will you know that the Positioning technology project has been successful?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Who will provide the final approval of Positioning technology deliverables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Positioning technology book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Positioning technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Positioning technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Positioning technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Positioning technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Positioning technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Positioning technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Positioning technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Positioning technology project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the Positioning technology project team have?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Cost Baseline: Have you identified skills that are missing from your team?
- Executing Process Group: How will professionals learn what is expected from them what the deliverables are?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include Positioning technology project management time and change request analysis time?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Positioning technology projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do team members need to frequently communicate as a full group to make timely decisions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
Step-by-step and complete Positioning technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Positioning technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Positioning technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Positioning technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Positioning technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Positioning technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Positioning technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Positioning technology project with this in-depth Positioning technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Positioning technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Positioning technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Positioning technology investments work better.
This Positioning technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.