Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Positive deviance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Positive deviance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Positive deviance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Positive deviance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Positive deviance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can you negotiate Positive deviance successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Positive deviance Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Positive deviance project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- How frequently do you track Positive deviance measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Positive deviance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Positive deviance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Positive deviance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Positive deviance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Positive deviance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Positive deviance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Positive deviance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Positive deviance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a process (test plans, inspections, reviews) defined for verifying outputs for each task?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Positive deviance project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Positive deviance project results verified and Positive deviance project documents archived?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the procedures and processes to be followed for purchases, including approval and authorisation requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the Positive deviance project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Positive deviance project?
Step-by-step and complete Positive deviance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Positive deviance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Positive deviance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Positive deviance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Positive deviance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Positive deviance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Positive deviance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Positive deviance project with this in-depth Positive deviance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Positive deviance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Positive deviance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Positive deviance investments work better.
This Positive deviance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.