Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Positive youth development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Positive youth development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Positive youth development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Positive youth development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 834 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Positive youth development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 834 standard requirements:
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- How do we keep improving Positive youth development?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Is Positive youth development linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Positive youth development techniques
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- Have all basic functions of Positive youth development been defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Positive youth development book in PDF containing 834 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Positive youth development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Positive youth development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Positive youth development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Positive youth development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Positive youth development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Positive youth development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Positive youth development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the Positive youth development project archives?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Positive youth development project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the performance of the supplier to be rated and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Are all pre-numbered checks accounted for on a regular basis?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Positive youth development projects?
- Quality Management Plan: How are data handled when a test is not run per specification?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Positive youth development project?
- Closing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Positive youth development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Positive youth development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Positive youth development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Positive youth development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Positive youth development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Positive youth development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Positive youth development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Positive youth development project with this in-depth Positive youth development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Positive youth development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Positive youth development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Positive youth development investments work better.
This Positive youth development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.